The Ishan Educational Institutions were founded with an objective to provide quality education and emphasizes on comprehensive growth of the students, working on their hearts and minds by addressing their academic, cultural, physical and social needs in an environment of continuous interaction and growth, conducive for the enrichment of mind and body. The Ishan Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre embodies all these ideals and raises the bar for imparting scientific knowledge in the discipline of Ayurveda.
While there is no dearth of Ayurvedic medical practitioners in India, there is a need to streamline scientific Ayurvedic medical science education and offer it to young students who wish to practice Ayurveda as a form of medicine.
The institution strives to maintain the rich heritage of Ayurveda and live up to the legacy of the Indian physicians of old, who were one with nature, and cured every illness using herbs and plants, and spread their knowledge across the world. What started as a form of personal social responsibility of the eminent philanthropist and educationist Dr.D.K. Garg led to the founding of Ishan Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center. Join the movement, embrace the rich heritage of our culture, and return to harmony with Mother Nature.
To become a Centre of Excellence in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine, Education, Research and Treatment.
• Set new international standards in Ayurveda and its practice.
• Become the global leaders in imparting the knowledge for a healthy lifestyle, by guiding mankind into the welcoming arms of Mother Nature.
• Train dedicated professionals who will strive to ensure perfect health and a state of inner freedom (nirvana), for all mankind.
• Raise awareness about the benefits of Ayurveda and increase the reach of Ayurved beyond boundaries.
• Reinvigorate the ancient way of life, and restore the science of Ayurveda to its legendary eminence.
• BUILD young talent for higher endeavours, academic excellence, integrity and accountability.
• MOTIVATE the students to bring out their creative potential and nurture the spirit of critical thinking.
• SPEARHEAD in adopting modern age technology for imparting Ayurvedic Medical Education.
• CREATE AND DEVELOP young minds to be trained and become dedicated professionals alongwith commitment towards social harmony and nation building.
• LEAD towards social progress with values and ethics.