About the Programme :
Ishan Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre recognized by Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India is organizing a Global Summit on Ayurveda in Greater Noida Campus on 7th October 2023 with the main objective to bring maximum countries at a single platform, to share knowledge about ayurvedic research products, treatment and to explore possibilities of mutual trade relationship etc.
In the Global Ayurvedic Summit-2023, there shall be a detailed discussion which would offer a world of possibilities with ample innovation, investment and growth opportunities in the upcoming sector by sharing new concepts, research outcomes and exciting engagement plans with stakeholders to build a continuum of result-oriented outcomes.
Every country is having a variety of Plants with plenty of medicinal properties. Nature has given a wide range of plants in each country which are not available everywhere. After COVID, a vaccine was developed and shared among countries to save the precious life of the respective citizens.
- To bring together country’s key startups, entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers and other national/international stakeholders for a specially curated event on innovation and make India a Global Ayush destination for entrepreneurship.
- Promote Investment in Ayush Services, Products, and Education Sectors
- Education and Research & Development
- Adopting Ayush way of life for a sustainable future
- Strengthening Ayush Drug Delivery System
- Exchange knowledge on best practices on nurturing startup ecosystems
- Catalyze thought leadership through stakeholder engagement.
- Promote Yoga as Therapy for Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Health
- Promote Yoga Asana as an international sport.
- Set-up roadmap to amplify the growth of Ayush sector.
- Forging business linkages, joint-ventures, and investments
- Enhance exports of the Ayush sector
- Promote Post-COVID Rehabilitation through Ayush.
Few Glimpses of Meeting with Honorable Ambassadors / High Commissioner regarding Global Ayurvedic Summit 2023 :