About the Programme
The world environment day is celebrated every year on 5th June to raise global awareness to take positive environmental action to protect nature and the planet earth. It is a day that reminds everyone on the planet to get involved in environment friendly activities. People come together to pledge towards building a greener planet. Keeping this aim in view, IAMC&RC celebrated World Environment Day on 5th of June 2023. Faculty & Students participated and celebrated world environmental day enthusiastically.
Students were asked to plant a sapling to create a green corner. A lot of enthusiasm was seen in the students. The event was conducted successfully with whole hearted participation and awareness about plants.
Key learning Objectives
- Encouraging Individual and Community Action
- Highlighting the Benefits of Reforestation
- Nurturing and Long-term Commitment
- Promoting Environmental Awareness
- Fostering a Sense of Responsibility
- Symbolic Gesture and Inspiration to the future generations
- Hands on Experience of Environmental stewardship
- Environmental Awareness
- Community Engagement
- Ecological Restoration
Glimpses of the event organized by Ishan Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre on the occasion of World Environment Day
Respected Chairman Dr.D.K Garg Sir with faculty & students of Ishan Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre